
Preston loves his sleeping buddies. His little entourage just keeps growing and growing. It all started with a glow worm I got him when he was about 6 months old. I started putting it in his crib when I felt it was safe to have something comforting in his bed. Then came along brown bear and his MiMi (fleece blanket). His Grandpa gave him a small, yellow bear beanie baby that has become his favorite. Then Sponge bob and Wubbzy joined the crew. We went to get Preston hair cut a couple of days ago, and I got suckered into buying Wubbzy's friends, Widget and Walden. All of these guys must enter and exit the crib as Preston does. Oh, did I mention two more blankets he has adopted as his own, big white and blue. We move the gang from room to room on a daily basis. It's a challenge to get us all down the stairs in one piece. The things I am willing to do for his happiness and no tantrums.

No comments:
Post a Comment